Monday, July 3, 2017

Wedding Bells [Through My Lens Nr. 101]

My good friend Berina and her boyfriend Adi, got married this past weekend. I met Berina on the first day of the first year of Law School and we have been friends ever since. She met Adi a long time ago, during high school and ever since we all wondered when they would tie the knot :) Well, it happened finally this weekend. It was a beautiful wedding, very intimate, fun and gorgeous. We had a great time, and I want to share some images I took with my phone camera. They had a professional photographer hired but I did observe the shooting (I was a guest after all, there to celebrate and not to work). You have met Berina and Adi on my blog before. Here is that post, if you want to revisit it (from the Rujiste Mountains)Here is another one (from Mostar). Their dog Ambi was there as well, all dressed up in a tuxedo! :)









Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!


What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!





Please spread the word and help me grow the link-up.
Use the image below for sharing

Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post

 

38 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Berina and Adi! What a beautiful and fun wedding. The beautiful lacy flowers you took photos of match her pretty dress lace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to say everything was picture perfect. A great wedding.

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous couple, beautiful setting and it looks like everyone had a great time includig the dog. Thanks for hosting and have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dog, Ambi, was great the whole time. Playing along nicely.

      Delete
  3. a beautiful couple. Wishing them all luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice and funny wedding-pictures, I like them very much. Good luck to the couple. Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...it's amazing that the tall couple fit in that little car!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photos are fantastic, looks like a fun wedding. And I love her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pics. Best wishes to Berina and Adi. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I doubt that the professional photographer captured anything more beautiful than your last image. It's stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very kind. I'm sure the professional photos will be even better. :)

      Delete
  9. Beautiful bride! Handsome groom! And the dog is so cute!
    I love the photos made in front of the fountain
    Wishing them many happy years together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what fun photos! she is a stunning bride!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some really fun pictures... :) Thank you for the party.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a stunning couple! Such beautiful wedding photos, they made me a little teary. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely, fun time. My best wishes to them! For some reason I could only see half the photos. I'm sure it's some glitch in my computer. :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry you couln't see the whole images. Try refreshing the page. I didn't have any problems on my end.

      Delete
  14. The quality with today's phones is just amazing. If I were them I'd frame your first picture and keep it as the single most important one from their day. Now--- about that car... It looks like a Fiat 500 from 60 years ago! Inquiring minds want to know all about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The car in question is a red "Zastava 750" locally called a Fićo. It was a version of the Fiat 600. A little bit longer then the Fiat version. Nowadays it's mostly used in photoshoots or for TV and movie production, though you can spot a few restored ones on the streets from time to time.

      Delete
  15. AnonymousJuly 03, 2017

    She has a very clever dress! And the doggie with taxudo is cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations to the bride and groom. Great fun and composition. The dog in a tuxedo is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats to your friends! Beautiful couple as are your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful wedding! That dog is something else!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I forgot to say thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good Luck for you're friends and Congretulations. So sweet the dog - I like it so much :)
    Greetings
    Kirsi

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your phone camera did an amazing job. Lovely bride, she is beautiful, and he is handsome. Congratulations to your friends on their wedding. Love the dog being there to. My daughter gets married this month...I'll have to tell her about the dog attending this wedding all dressed up. Adorable. :)

    Peabea@Peabea Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  22. congratulations to the happy couple. Gorgeous photos. I love that dress - and the fun pics with the little red car. Have a fabulous week.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats to them and blessings to them. Great photos.

    Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Coole, wunderschöne Bilder hast du gemacht.
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a beautiful bride and I love her gown. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  26. beautiful shot, funny composition with the 500 great isea

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a lovely couple!

    ReplyDelete
  28. They look like a happy couple. This is my first time for Through My Lens. Thank you for administering this photo sharing blog.

    ReplyDelete
  29. That looks like a fun wedding. Elegant couple and cute car! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lovely iPhone photos. Best wishes to the newlyweds.

    ReplyDelete
  31. They catered my wedding last month and they were amazing! Don't overlook these gorgeous Seattle Wedding venues!! It's something you have to check out in person. My family and friends could not stop talking about how good the food was and how sweet the staff was!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.