Thursday, November 6, 2008

In the Beginning


I just wanted to write a quick welcome for everyone, but as i sat down a different thought came into my mind. It was about beginnings. There is the big one.. birth... but there are also quite a few down the road. How do you recognize them? They begin (pun intended) with a change in the real world. Something shifts, makes place for a new thing. All we can hope for after it has happened is that it's a good thing, a good beginning. I certainly hope that this will be such a thing.

I hope you will enjoy watching these photos as much as I had fun creating them.

To a good start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.