Monday, June 13, 2011

A Photo to Remember Award

 
I decided that it's time to create an award of my own that I can give to people. In the beginning of this blog I was very reluctant to do this, since I didn't think I had that much knowledge of my own to be judging someone else. But over two years have passed now, and I believe I'm more confident to hand this out. Of course this little award is nothing special, just my observations of images around blogger.

Technically great images are a plus, but sometimes it's a feeling that an image brings out and that's why it doesn't always have to be a pro image. Hopefully you'll like this idea and embrace this award. There is no time period in which I'll give this out. Whenever I see a post with an image that I like I will contact you with this image.


So that's it. Yet another new beginning on this blog. More images will follow soon!

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 14, 2011

    You are an extraordinary photographer with a keen eye for composition and light. I always feel inspired after visiting your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. Means a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.