Friday, July 22, 2011

BH-Blog Award

BH BLOG AWARD WINNER FOR BEST PHOTO BLOG OF 2011

This morning I got an e-mail letting me know that my blog received  the bhBlog Award for "Best Foto Blog 2011". It's an award that is given by a Bosnian team of bloggers that surf and award blogs that are from Bosnia and Herzegovina, and that are representing it in any way. 

I want to thank them for choosing my blog from all the bloggers from Bosnia and Herzegovina! You'll find their badge on my blog with a link to their site and list of other winners.

In other news: my 300th post is coming up and I'll try to prepare something special for it.

3 comments:

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.