Sunday, August 11, 2013

Vacation 2013 Update: We arrived!

I do realise that it has become unusualy quiet here. But there is a good reason for that. Work has been as usual, but the main drawback from photography over the last few weeks has been my master thesis, which i have finally completed and sent in. I can't tell you how big of a bourden it has been, writing and writing with no end in sight. Revisions will surely come, but in the meantime, I can focus back on my blog.

I have a lot planned, and lots and lots of new material will be posted soon. I am writing this from Sibenik, Croatia, where I am currently enjoying my summer vacation. I will be posting some iPad photography untill i return and edit my main material.

I also shoot a bridal shower with formal portraits that I will be posting when I return as well.

Here are a couple of moments from my vacation so far...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.